Equine Specialties is proud to have developed the first and only complete line of motorized equine dental instruments that have a vacuum attachment. The vacuum system is very easy to hook up to each hand-piece during use. Removing tooth dust created during dental procedures greatly improves visualization within the oral cavity thus allowing for a more precise application of the instrument. In addition, aerosolized tooth dust contains bacteria and debris that may have harmful effects when inhaled by practitioners. Our goal with the vacuum series is to help the practitioner increase their quality of dentistry while minimizing the potential human health risks over time.
- 18" Long
- Head: low profile head allows for excellent access to teeth.
- Ideal for premolar and incisor work.
- Body: Slim design makes it easy to maneuver hand piece making it very user friendly.
- Vacuum removes all tooth dust. This is critical for good visualization during operation and eliminates inhalation of tooth dust by operators.
- All parts are easily interchangeable in the field.
- Precision machining and innovative technology eliminates all vibrations.
- Available is Square Drive or Key Drive